1) Get enough sleep. Your skin and mood will thank you.
2) Hang out with people who accept you as you are. Even if you need to filter out the ones that don’t.
3) Eat your dessert first and drink lots and lots of wine.. I mean why not?
4) Do what you want, no matter how many people try to tell you other wise.
5) If you don’t want to go straight from high school into uni or college, then don’t.
6) Travel. Travel to ‘find yourself’. Travel to work. Travel to fall in love with a boy with a foreign accent. Travel to learn how much we take for granted at home.
7) Save your money. Splurge every once and a while. But you’ll be thankful later for the money you have in your savings account.
8) Talk, visit and tell your grandparents you love them as much as possible. Your parents and other family members too.
9) Enjoy being single. Have one night stands. Kiss boys you probably won’t see again. Have your heart broken. One day when you find ‘the one’, you’ll appreciate him so much more.
10) Fall in love with yourself. It’s such an amazing feeling to feel comfortable in your own skin.